Le Bonne Vie


Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Bonjour!!!

My Kitchen

My Kitchen with looking out the windows

My Living Room
(Before I had unpacked)

My Bathroom
No Shower, so I have been taking lots of baths







My bedroom
And Views from my Bedroom and Balcony Below
Sending a warm hello from Cannes! I wanted to let everyone know what I have been up to the last week or so. I have been adjusting to a new time zone,  warm weather, living alone, and even French! I must admit that it somewhat was a culture shock when I first arrived, but within a couple of days I feel much more immersed into the French lifestyle! I thought I would share some photos with you to give you a little glimpse into my life. The first set will be my accueil (home). More to come within the next day or so! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment