Le Bonne Vie


Friday, July 8, 2011

The Mediterranean Sea

Panini Nutella!


The snack shops on the beach are scattered all along the Cannes, here you can purchase Panini Nutellas!

Lifeguard Stand


I am at the beach!




The walk on the way to the beach

One of the nicest things about staying in Cannes is the Mediterranean Sea. I have a beautiful view of it and I times I can feel its breeze. The beach is only a short walk down the hill from my apartment. From time to time during my breaks I will take a beach break for an hour or two and soak in the sun and the warm water. I know that you are asking, “Are the beaches all like the “French Beaches” that we always here about?” The answer is: Yes! They are topless! Not as many women go topless as I thought and it is usually the ones that you don’t want to go topless who choose to liberate their breasts! I do have one favorite lady who is a regular to the beach. She is in her late 50s and is the color of “hot dog skin”  with almost see through blonde hair. She prefers to lay out on her stomach on top of a foam incline that allows her to lean upright. When she decides it is time to cool down in the sea, you get to see all her marvelous glory, including two white crescent reverse tan spots below her derriere. This is because when she is tanning these two crescent spots are where her rump rest when she lays down disallowing them from seeing the light of day. I love her so much! I embrace her French way of life! However, that does not mean that I too will be opting to completely immerse myself in the French beach culture! Tops and Bottoms Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment